GENERAL OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE
To understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very simple sentences which will enable students to satisfy basic communication needs, such as introducing themselves, being introduced to a third person or asking and answering questions about personal details.
People who neither understand nor speak Catalan, who want to acquire the skills to understand and orally produce simple sentences that will enable them to act minimally in everyday situations.
- Greeting people, saying goodbye, giving thanks and replying to a thank you message.
- Introduce someone, identify oneself and others, identify things.
- Describe people.
- Ask for and give information.
- Ask about common actions.
- Speak about habitual actions.
- The expressive and evaluative function.
- Express personal physical fitness.
- Express personal tastes or preferences.
- Draw attention to yourself. Apologise. Congratulate.
- Give simple instructions.
- Ask for repetitions.
- Ask for clarification.
- Spelling proper nouns.
Fill in forms and registration forms with the necessary personal data.
Grammar and vocabulary
- Nouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, determiners, numerals, prepositions, pronouns and conjunctions.
- People, places, home and environment, hours and days, work, markets and shops, food, services, health and leisure.
During the course, students study all this content in an interrelated way.
Assessment is continuous, based on the evaluation of course assignments.
Achievement and attendance.
For more information, see the regulations for Catalan courses.
For more information, see the: